Application Development and Maintenance
Regulus has a well-defined and mature application development and application outsourcing process which comprises the complete SDLC from business case analysis to warranty support of the application. This process supports a distributed delivery environment wherein work responsibilities can be effectively divided between the delivery teams spread across the globe. Each of the development phases can be defined with metrics and subsequently tracked with the web based tools which can be used by our customers.
The application development methodology can be used for:
- New application development
- Existing application enhancement
- Application consolidation
- Application migration
Our comprehensive web services solution suite has worked wonders for our customers around the globe who have gained through
- Reduced time to market for new application
- Maximizing ROI
- Accelerated business performance by automating and orchestrating processes across enterprises
- Improving visibility of current business performance, reducing reliance on historical trends
Enterprise Portals And Content Management
One of the largest specialty retailers wanted to find a strategic IT partner that could help the company leverage IT to meet it business objectives. It further wanted to integrate the disparate enterprise systems and applications and minimize its operating expenses.
Regulus helped the client increase its online revenues through enhanced shopping experience and customer service.
Workforce & B2E Solutions
Competing in a global knowledge economy, organizations today are looking at streamlining their HR processes, assessing People capabilities, setting higher targets and rewarding the achievers – We, at Regulus, help you do just that with Self-Service, Collaboration and Knowledge Management. We offer a range of e-HR Solutions integrated with process expertise on PCMM and Six Sigma, to deliver maximum Value On Investment to our clients.
Our innovative e-HR solutions have helped clients
- Reorganise Shared Services which delivered a business benefit of over £1million to the business
- Bring about a culture-change within the organisation with automated HR processes
- Maintain Training & Development strategy with 50% reduction in unutilised training space and 25% increase in Training Enrolment.
- Reengineer administrative processes (procurement, HR, etc.) to support multiple locations
- Deliver web-enabled self-service tools with more than 90% effectiveness in Performance Appraisal cycles and Absence Management system
- Consolidate and Integrate disparate processes / systems
- Provide a consistent platform for information delivery and knowledge sharing
October 3, 2018
Prepared do an dissuade be so whatever steepest. Yet her beyond looked either day wished nay. By doubtful disposed do juvenile an.